Sunday, November 24, 2013

In Search For The Best Macaron Recipe and Tips and Tricks….

OH MY GOSH! So I thought I saw a good macaron recipe and tips and tricks… There's this blogger that says this and that and so I did it, and I don't know why her macaron turned out soooo beautiful and mine looked like this….



THEY GOT TUTU SKIRTS!!!!



Pretty huh! LOL well they end up in the trash except for the one's I ate coz I felt so frustrated…. NOT A GOOD IDEA! I know!!! Don't do it you'll end up eating half of them…. I did… They taste the same,  good, but texture wise and appearance are UGLY!  They are too soft, hollow insides, "tutu skirts" and even sticked on the parchment paper… 



But I never stopped there… So I went back to youtube and pinterest and google and find more tips and tricks….

The ones that really worked for me visually on youtube is this guy Les Macaron Partisien. I was just watching him how he mixed his macaron batter, you know that word they say, "macaronage". Well I actually didn't understand what he was saying as he is speaking french all I know is Ouie ouie! hahahaha
But anyways it really helped me a lot on achieving the right texture the "lava like" batter.
and for the recipe I have this website I always go to coz I love all her post and the pictures they are just really pretty anyways… Like I feel like I am in PARIS..(I've never been there FYI..Hopefully someday!) Anyways here's her site Not So Humble Pie and used her tricks as well...
Soooo here's he picture of what I made after watching that and following the tips and tricks…

Ooooh yeah! Nice! with feet!  No Skirt!


Yeah baby no skirts!!! just feet!



Crunchy outside Soft and Chewy inside! I LOVE ET! LOL
I know I had a bite! well I finished this one! and I kid you not, I need to workout again! Insanity Baby! That's how I need to roll!




Oh this one is ButterCream Filling and Lemon Curd yummmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment