Thursday, November 14, 2013

For The Love Of Coffee!

So I love coffee, I cannot start my day without it.  I love the aroma, I love the taste, I love all the flavor. Coffee is something I know I cannot give up. Anyways, So I thought of making Coffee Macaron as I am learning more and more about them. 
First, this time I did not put any color on them. I baked them under 310 deg. F for 12 minutes. Then after I pipe them on the baking sheet with parchment paper I sprinkle some coffee grounds on top of them then I dropped the baking sheet on the counter a few time so the macaron batter would release the excess air inside it. Then after baking them all I made the filling, Egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and fresh brewed coffee. To make the long story short, The coffee macaron was really good! 








]

No comments:

Post a Comment